Email: View History
View Emails to One Profile
- Start to type the Profile name in the Quick Search bar on the right near the top of page
- Click on the name from the list that appears
- Click on the “Communications” tab and then the Email History sub-tab (just under the main tabs)
Welcome Emails:Emails that an applicant receives upon completion of your organization’s application form (if enabled) can be seen in the individual volunteer’s Email History.
View All Emails
- Go to: Communicate >> Email History
- If desired, select/enter filters and click the green [Filter] button
- Run your mouse over the Options [ ] icon to the left of the date the email was sent and click “View” to see the contents of the email, the sender’s IP address, and who was on the recipient list. The search criteria used (if any) will also be shown, but not the filters selected.