Searching: Hours Logged
- Go to any option that requires a search (i.e. Communicate >> Send Email; People >> Search, etc.)
- In the “Module and Status, Communication and Group Filters” sections, choose what you would like to include in the search
- Click the [Add Search Criteria] button
- Select “Hours Logged” from the drop-down list
- Select to search for volunteers whose hours logged “Is greater than or equal to” or “Is less than or equal to” the number of hours that you specify.
- Optional: Enter the date to search for hours worked on or after a specific date. If you also enter a date for “On Or Before”, you can search for hours worked within a date range.
- Optional: Enter the date to search for hours worked on or before a specific date. If you also enter a date for “On Or After”, you can search for hours worked within a date range.
- You can either search by entering exact dates or by using dynamic dates.
- Optional: Filter for a specific Activity Category. If this is left at “Do not filter”, all Activities within all Activity Categories will be considered.
- Optional: Filter for a specific Activity within the Activity Category selected above. If this is left at “Do not filter”, all Activities within the selected Activity Category will be considered.
- Select whether to search only “Active” activities (default), “Inactive” activities or “Don’t Filter”
- By default, all types of hours log entries are included. If desired, check whether to Include only “Approved Hours” or “Unapproved Hours”
- Click the [Add] button to add the current search criteria and leave the screen ready for you to add something else – No search will be run yet.
- Click the [Add and Go] button to add the current search criteria and execute the search – A search will be run.