Tips: Send us a Screenshot
From time to time, a member of the Support Team may ask you if you are able to send a screenshot to us. This will help us diagnose an issue you may be experiencing. Here are three ways you can do that:
Print Screen Key:
- Click on the [Print Screen] button on your keyboard to capture an image of the screen you are working in.
- From there, open up your photo editing software such as “Paint” (included with Microsoft Windows). A blank sheet will appear.
- Click in the sheet and press the [Ctrl] + [V] keys on your keyboard to paste in the image you have captured.
- Save the file by going to File >> Save As in the Paint menu bar.
- Open the “Snipping Tool” (included in Microsoft Windows Vista and higher versions).
- Select “New”.
- Drag the cursor around the area you want to capture.
- Save the file by going to File >> Save As in the Snipping Tool menu bar.
Cellphone or Tablet Camera:
- Take a photo of your screen using the camera on your cellphone or tablet.
You can attach the image you have saved in your intercom conversation with the support team or email it to us at email@example.com.