Politique de confidentialité pour PageMonImpact.com
Applicable Privacy Legislation
- Nationally – Privacy Act 1988
- Nationally – The Australian Privacy Principles
- ACT – Information Privacy Act2014
- NSW – Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998
- VIC – Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014
- NT – Information Act 2003 (NT)
- QLD – Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld)
- TAS – Personal Information and Protection Act 2004 (Tas)
- SA – PC012 Information Privacy Principles Instruction, and
- WA – Currently has no legislative scheme but national legislation applies
- Nationally – The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
- Alberta – The Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA), Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (AL)
- British Columbia – The Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA), Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (BC)
- Manitoba – Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MA)
- New Brunswick – Right to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (NB)
- Newfoundland and Labrador – Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (NL)
- Northwest Territories – Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (NT)
- Nova Scotia – Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (NS), Privacy Review Officer Act
- Nunavut – Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Ontario – Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (ON), Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, Personal Health Information Protection Act
- Prince Edward Island – Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (PE)
- Québec – Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector
- Saskatchewan – Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (SK) Local Authority Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Yukon – Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (YT)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- U.K. – Data Protection Act 2018
- Ireland – Data Protection Act 1988. The 1988 Act was amended by the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003
- Privacy Act
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- State legislation regarding data breach notification
- AL – 2018 S.B. 318, Act No. 396
- AK – Alaska Stat. § 45.48.010 et seq.
- AZ – Ariz. Rev. Stat. § 18-545
- AR – Ark. Code §§ 4-110-101 et seq.
- CA – Cal. Civ. Code §§ 1798.29, 1798.82
- CO – Colo. Rev. Stat. § 6-1-716
- CT – Conn. Gen Stat. §§ 36a-701b, 4e-70
- DE – Del. Code tit. 6, § 12B-101 et seq.
- FL – Fla. Stat. §§ 501.171, 282.0041, 282.318(2)(i)
- GA – Ga. Code §§ 10-1-910, -911, -912; § 46-5-214
- HI – Haw. Rev. Stat. § 487N-1 et seq.
- ID – Idaho Stat. §§ 28-51-104 to -107
- IL – 815 ILCS §§ 530/1 to 530/25
- IN – Ind. Code §§ 4-1-11 et seq., 24-4.9 et seq.
- IA – Iowa Code §§ 715C.1, 715C.2
- KS – Kan. Stat. § 50-7a01 et seq.
- KY – KRS § 365.732, KRS §§ 61.931 to 61.934
- LA – La. Rev. Stat. §§ 51:3071 et seq.
- ME – Me. Rev. Stat. tit. 10 § 1346 et seq.
- MD – Md. Code Com. Law §§ 14-3501 et seq., Md. State Govt. Code §§ 10-1301 to -1308
- MA – Mass. Gen. Laws § 93H-1 et seq.
- MI – Mich. Comp. Laws §§ 445.63, 445.72
- MN – Minn. Stat. §§ 325E.61, 325E.64
- MS – Miss. Code § 75-24-29
- MO – Mo. Rev. Stat. § 407.1500
- MT – Mont. Code §§ 2-6-1501 to -1503, 30-14-1701 et seq., 33-19-321
- NE – Neb. Rev. Stat. §§ 87-801 et seq.
- NV – Nev. Rev. Stat. §§ 603A.010 et seq., 242.183
- NH – N.H. Rev. Stat. §§ 359-C:19 et seq.
- NJ – N.J. Stat. § 56:8-161 et seq.
- NM – 2017 H.B. 15, Chap. 36 (effective 6/16/2017)
- NY – N.Y. Gen. Bus. Law § 899-AA, N.Y. State Tech. Law 208
- NC – N.C. Gen. Stat §§ 75-61, 75-65
- ND – N.D. Cent. Code §§ 51-30-01 et seq.
- OH – Ohio Rev. Code §§ 1347.12, 1349.19, 1349.191, 1349.192
- OK – Okla. Stat. §§ 74-3113.1, 24-161 to -166
- OR – Oregon Rev. Stat. §§ 646A.600 to .628
- PA – 73 Pa. Stat. §§ 2301 et seq.
- RI – R.I. Gen. Laws §§ 11-49.3-1 et seq.
- SC – S.C. Code § 39-1-90
- SD – 2018 S.B. 62
- TN – Tenn. Code §§ 47-18-2107; 8-4-119
- TX – Tex. Bus. & Com. Code §§ 521.002, 521.053
- UT – Utah Code §§ 13-44-101 et seq.
- VT – Vt. Stat. tit. 9 §§ 2430, 2435
- VA – Va. Code §§ 18.2-186.6, 32.1-127.1:05
- WA – Wash. Rev. Code §§ 19.255.010, 42.56.590
- WV – W.V. Code §§ 46A-2A-101 et seq.
- WI – Wis. Stat. § 134.98
- WY – Wyo. Stat. §§ 40-12-501 et seq.
- DC – D.C. Code §§ 28- 3851 et seq.
- GU – 9 GCA §§ 48-10 et seq.
- PR – 10 Laws of Puerto Rico §§ 4051 et seq.
- VI – V.I. Code tit. 14, §§ 2208, 2209
Scope and Limitations
The personal information collected through MyVolunteerPage.com and provided to the organization or organizations to which an individual voluntarily applies is limited to that which is relevant and necessary for the application process as deemed by the organization or organizations to which an individual voluntarily applies. Better Impact does not monitor nor restrict the information requested by organizations that use MyImpactPage.com.
Limited Use and Disclosure
Personal information will not be used by Better Impact or disclosed by Better Impact other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
Personal information will be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. The safeguards will protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Hyperlinks to Other Web Sites
Organizations that use our system might embed links to web sites of other companies unaffiliated with us. Please note that we are unable to review all such sites and take no responsibility for the content of any linked web site.
For questions or comments regarding this policy contact the company Privacy Officer, Tony Goodrow by e-mail or by phone at +1 289-408-9551. PLEASE NOTE: This contact information is for privacy concerns only.
Personal Information Removal
The first step is to ask the organization where you volunteer to go through the “Remove” process in their account. Once they have done that for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of the rest.